Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Finally

We finally have a travel date, I was beginning to wonder if it was going to come full circle. I need to get word to Tanya she is getting a little discouraged because it is taking so long to get back. We told Madison and she is very excited! The date is a lot later than we wanted but it is all working out for the best, Allison is due on the 10th and that gives us a little cushion with time if she drags it out a little. (I hope she is reading this) We have been very busy with Madison and school and Zachs' football team, they will be playing in the state championship game this Friday at 4:00. Anyone who followed our blog from before know about the Desales Colts and the great season they started off with, well they have done great and we need one more win. I put a counter at the top of the page to remind us of the short period of time till we travel and start this wild unorthodox process again. Well I hope this find everyone well and it will be a little slow at first but I'm sure it will get wild in the end.
Love Jeff & Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment